Moe and I discuss the first 11 weeks of the 2013-14 Premier League. We break down all 20 sides to varying degrees of depth. For nearly two hours. Yeah.
1. Yes, it’s almost two hours long.
2. My hair looks weird because my camera is weird. We talked footy for two hours, deal with it.
3. We know there are some audio/visual inconsistencies, and we both were guilty of the occasional speaking misstep. Seeing as this is the first edition, we will improve in all facets. It’s a process. We’re looking to deliver the best analysis possible, and we know there’s still work to do.
4. Moe did an impersonation of Jon (@j85royals) in this episode. I cannot testify to its authenticity, but I laughed anyway. Sorry, Jon, we love you.
5. If you have any suggestions as to how we can spice things up, please don’t hesitate to let us know, either on here or on Twitter. My handle is @jberen8, Moe’s is @Moesquare.